Wednesday, May 10, 2006

May God be with all the detainees

May God be with all the detainees like Alaa and Malak and others

I want to say something beside all my great sympathy of the families of those detainees who in a night and day found their beloved ones behind the jail bars wondering and fearing of the future , that we shouldn't began to attack some one from them just because he doesn't believe in what we believe

and by this I mean Alaa , I said it before that i disagree with him in his religious believes ,already he can be considered unbeliever ,atheist, yet as a Muslim I can't go and attack him and his wife Manal saying that he deserved it

Simply because I am a human not a God , those people who are attacking him , why don't you consider this can be opportunity for him ? the human doesn't know God except in Weakness , and he is weakness time , no one can help him and the others in this trouble except God

Instead of attacking him , pray to God for him to give him strength ,along with all other boys and girls and to light their cells with faith

for God sake the police arrested the Muslim , Muslim Brother , the communist, the atheist like Alaa

I don't know about you but I know when I am in deep darkness , deep loneliness and scared I will go immediately to God asking for help regardless of my sins as God is generous

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.