Thursday, February 15, 2007

A real fine Lady

Nazik El-Hariri did something from couple of days I forget to mention despite it was something must be mentioned for respect.

The beautiful widow of El-Hariri and the mother of his leader son sent an open letter published in the Lebanese Newspapers to Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah ,the leader of Hezbollah asking him politely to freeze the strike in The Martyrs Public Square

I like what she said and I guess she is better than her son in choosing the words

Here is the Arabic Letter

Here is the English Translation , very bad I am sorry

You see late prime Minister El-Hariri is buried in the Mohamed El-Amin mosque in the Martyrs Public Square down town Beirut , and there were fears that if the two teams of Pro-Government and Anti-government supporters met together met , there could be big clashes and so the Anti-Government supporters should leave the square at least for those couple of days for the Pro-Government/14th of March supporters to mourn and celebrate as they want.

And thank God the Man listened to the lady's request and the Lebanese Valentine day passed peacefully regardless of the threatening hate speeches

I respect the one who wrote that letter , really I know that she didn't write it by herself , someone in her office did the job and that makes me wonder on how the language changed ,I mean she is from the Future movement ,well she is the mother of the Future Movement 's leader and her son is the leader of the Future movement ,yet you see a great difference between the language of the two towards Hezbollah !!

Her son acts as if Hezbollah got no power what so ever , while I feel that she nearly was begging Nasrallah !!

Anyhow after I resepct so much the politieness of Nazik El-Hariri ,and may God bless the soul of her husband

I don't know why the rest of the Future Movement use the rude tune despite they can be polite if they want !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.