Thursday, May 10, 2007

A new chapter in the war against Amr Khaled

I have never seen a war against anyone like Amr Khaled since his beginning as an Islamic Preacher who is gifted in reaching for not only the youth but the elder through easy language and modern way.

The Interior ministry doesn't like him, the media doesn't like him,Al-Azhar doesn't like him and the new preachers who came after him don't like him either.

Of course I don't need to say the reason why

The Interior ministry doesn't like anyone to speak in religion not from fear of the terrorism but for fear the people demand their rights according to their religion

Al-Azhar doesn't like him because he exposed how retarded and I am sorry to use this word and how far is the great Islamic Sunni institution from the people especially the young people from the middle and high class

The new preachers who started after him don't like him because he is still Amr Khaled and they are still far away for the huge masses the man reached not only in Egypt or in the Arab world but beyond, as soon as you hear the attack from anyone of them like Khaled Abdallah or Sawfot Hagzy you feel the hate and jealousy

It is not something new to find someone on TV or newspaper attacking him but in the last few months they seemed to forget him because they got busy in other stuff

Till the Time list of the most influential 100 People came last week with a very big surprise

For the first time Amr Khaled was listed in it as the only Egyptian in this year list in the rank 62 in the section of heroes and pioneers just before Al Jore

and according to the time tradition Khaled will attend a celebration , an international one held by the time in D.C attended by all those who appeared in the list , well most of them,I don't think King Abd Allah of Saudi Arabia will leave the kingdom to attend the big gala party

According to what is announced Khaled will be attending the same party with Condy and Levny and how could he attend such event where such personalities attend ??

The new campagin of people like Khaled Abd Allah began to attack the man in a disgusting way claiming that Khaled left the nation's issues to appear in the time ,I am sorry but who are you Khaled Abd Allah ?? Nation's issue?? do you have an organization that fight addidication across the Arab world approved by the United Nations itself and WHO !!?? Do you have any effect what so ever on the youth to change their lives upside down !!??

It is not about Abd Allah who began to attack Khaled

His old enemies in the regime are very that he is in the list and the president or his son didn't make it ,believe or not I think Gamal Mubarak should in that list too , look you know that I am not supporter but this list includes both who affects the people's life in positive and negative way , Bin Laden is there for God sake so why no GM not to be included !!

Anyhow I don't like this buzz against Khaled

The good thing about this man that he doesn't care about all that noise

He is going to the United States at last and this important because we have enough of bad publicity there , we need someone not so angry like Magdy Ghonam or others who go to the United States cursing it and its people

We need to change the tune, already I know for sure that Amr Khaled is not welcomed that much in the United States because there are many most of the GOP don't want the Americans to know the reality about Islam and Islamic history

11 comments:

  1. me too I am starting to hate the haters of Amr Khaled, I am not his biggest fan, but I acknowledge his good intention in addressing the people with a modern religious tone.
    when do u think they will stop??!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list also has Osama Bin Laden in it ... Fun .. huh?
    Amr Khalid is a good actor, I give him that. But preacher? Man of religion? I doubt it ..
    I don't like him, I don't like his style, it doesn't appeal to me.
    I might be old school. Oh one of the people who have watched a number of American preachers that Amr Khalid copied his style from. Pat Robertson is one.

    Anyway, fake or not, I acknowledge his big influence on many people, the more people going back to religion, the better. How .. is really beside the point

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nousha,I don't think they will ever stop ,simply because part of them are the enemies of success and some of them are having part time job as regime agents

    @qwaider,many people dislike the style of Amr Khaled ,I used to think he is so provoking but after watching him in Ramadan away I think he is not bad
    already it doesn't matter as you hinted fake or not the important is the result

    The man made something others didn't reach
    and he made something good not bad so why the fight
    he didn't preach hate and disrespect like other , he doesn't speak in strange language or examples on the contrary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of Amr Khaled, and his style doesn't appeal that much to me. Still, comparing him to someone like Pat Robertson is extremely unfair. Robertson is a textbook example of a fundamentalist, extremist hate monger in the name of Christianity, while Khaled concentrates more on the moral values of Islam.

    Also it's important to note that it's a list of the most influential. Some of the names on the list are considered negatively influential like Bin-Laden and Ahmadi Nijad, while the influence of others come only from their vast presence in the media like Paris Hilton and Jennifer Lopez. I think Amr Khaled himself will be less proud of being on that list by the time he's back from the US.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very worried about Egypt!

    When the likes of Amr Khaled become pop stars, then it means that something is wrong with Egypt.

    I dont kow why i have remebered a poem by Quabany called "the death of Arabs"

    ReplyDelete
  6. @minesweeper76,I agree Robinson is much much worst by all degrees than Khaled

    @Amr ,believe me Khaled is not that bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. "as soon as you hear the attack from anyone of them like Khaled Abdallah or Sawfot Hagzy you feel the hate and jealousy "

    yes, i feel that too. Allah yehdi el gamee3 !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amre El-Abyad,
    Give the guy a chance. He wants positive things for heaven's sake.

    If you don't like him, fine ...it is your choice. But to worry about Egypt becuase of him... cool down man...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. @fadfadation,I wish the Amr be cool for some time

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is I have high respect of what this man is doing and I appreciate his efforts alot not many of the muslim preachers acheived what he has and we can pause to ask ourselves why. Him being an actor I think thats a lame excuse. If u just try to see how full the glass is instead of how emty, I'm sure by then u'll change ur views on our Amr Khaled. He is a positive, positive, positive man all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cane across your blog while researching Amr Khalid as one of my friend told me about him recently. From what i have seen so far,he is not that bad; however he is a shallow and simplistic person. He found a niche in the Arab/Muslim world and it has been working very well for him. As far as i am concerned, I would rather see more people like Amr than Bin Laden or other extremists. On the other hand, what most people say that he is positive I consider shallow, overly-simplistic and manipulative.

    mk

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.