Saturday, September 15, 2007

I do not understand this

I do not understand this at all, for sure there is some Irony here but it is not a usual thing to hear that they arrested a Neo-Nazi cell in Israel every day

The strangest thing I do not understand is that some members in cover these cells which according to the police are not few but many and active in Israel ;are Jews !! Yes Israeli Jews from the former Soviet union

Jews and Nazis !! This is something new I do not understand or get easily . I mean I know very well how the Nazis believe towards the Jews and despite all what is said I got a very good idea about the suffering the Jews had been through in the Nazi camps , it is not only the holocaust "I suspect in the number" ,watch Schindlr's list and you will understand what I mean

May be it has something to do with the Aryan race ,do not forget these are Russian immigrants ,do not forget that Russia and the zeichnen former soviet union countries have their share from the Neo-Nazi groups

I still do not understand how Jews can respect and hail Hitler !!??

May be the ideas of Neo-Nazism of White Aryan Supremacy , homophobic,Islamphobic and racism play a significant role here but I can not get how the anti-Semitism ideas  find its way there and that's why it is so strange and ironic at the same time

Images Source : Nazi Propaganda website

1-The Eternal Jew

2- When You see this symbol

4 comments:

  1. This is indeed very strange. I enjoyed reading about it because I haven't heard of this here. No press on it.

    On a totally unrelated topic, can you tell me if the following is a legitimate charity in Egypt. There is a donate online. Got it from a friend via email...www.57357.com. I read the article by the doctor and it seemed sincere. Thanks Zenobia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no press on it here in Egypt either , I found it online only

    about the hospital 57357 for children cancer it is very legitimate , it is famous hospital ,the first of its kind in the middle east

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zenobia...much appreciated...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.