Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Silly Play

I don't know why every time I watch few minutes from Saddam's trial ,I become very angry that I turn the channel to another.
It turned in to a site comic starring Saddam and his brother Barzan ,andthe episodes are all about who is going to drive the other nutts ! Saddam and bro or the judge !!
Saddam every time turns the trial in to a play full of curses and insults to the Judge , Saddam strikes and refuses to eat , Brazan comes with the court wearing his underwear just like Michael Jackson when he appeared in the court wearing his pajama ,the difference is that Jacko is a pop singer not an ex- head of intelligence service !!
This is a ridiculous ,it is not a serious trial ,it is not like any trial in the world.
Saddam killed Millions and what I see he gets the treatment no other dictator has it after overthrowing the regime .
I may look uncivilized but this man and his men want the same treatment that either Abd El-Salam Araf or Abd El-Karim Kassam had ,I don't remember which one of those men exactly but I know one of them had been executed alive on TV in the 1960s.
My late grand father went to Iraq to cover the event of the new revolution in the Iraq in the 1960s as a correspondent for El-Ahkbar newspaper and in Bagdad after long day of work ,he was going to sleep when an Iraqi friend called him and told him to open the television .
My grand father opened the television and he found the evening film was the execution of the death penalty of the overthrew president !! An execution scuade with guns pointed to man whose eyes were blinded ,and 1,2,3 the man was shot dead. My grand father was surprised and couldn't sleep that night. Already I think that this incident was n't published as it happened in Iraq in Egypt for some reason !!
My late grand father told me that the man who was killed didn't deserve that death ,in fact I remember grand dad saying Saddam was the one who deserved to die in humiliation publicly for what he did in Iraq and the Arab World
This doesn't prove the new Iraq is a democratic or believe in human rights , Saddam got no rights because over 30 years he stole the rights of others, I am afraid it means one thing the new Iraq doesn't respect or even admit by the blood of Iraqi people ,even for the kurds it doesn't respect what happened to them
For the sake of mothers who lost their children and for the sake of children who lost their parents in his regime please execute the death penalty on him in a public square in Bagdad ,this is justice not this stupid play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.