Friday, May 5, 2006

Happy Birthday Mr.Presiden t{Me, The Stars and your Love}

Yesterday was the birthday of President Mubarak of Egypt , the fourth president for the Egyptian Republic , I don't know what Birthday is this yet i know that the man is getting older and older and sooner he will reach the 80s "oh boy my grand dad died at the age of 82 years old yet he looked younger then him ", I really lost counting and I got bored from following up his excellency's news

Well I can't say anything except what Marylin Monroe said and sang for J.F.Kennedy in his birthday in 1962

"Happy Birthday Mr.President, Happy Birthday to you"

except that i don't have the same feeling the Blondie bombshell got for Jack "well it turned out that she was mad in love with both Kennedy's brothers Jack and Bobby "Monore Singing in JFK 1962

I hope many happy returns for the day for Mr. Hosni Mubarak as a human not as a president , i will be very happy so much when I see you next year with God's will aways from the presidency office , not as the president and not as the president's father but as a regular Egyptian Citizen !!

Of course this is what I wish

Anyway it was a silly unacceptable mistake when either the Al-Ahram or Al-Akhbar Daily published a big photo for Mubarak with happy Birthday and so on and under it the picture of the young Police Officer who was killed in the War against Terrorism in Sinai !!

Also I find it so provoking but unsurprisingly when I see the promos of Happy Birthday Mr. President in Dream Channels , the promo from the artistic point of view is so ugly and naive , plus I find it really ridiculous when Osama Monuir , the Radio idol and the presenter of the hit romantic Stupid Show "Ana Wa Nogoom Wa Hawak" that 's "Me , The Stars and Your Love", says in his sensational Voice which charmed the millions of female fans all across the Nile Valley

"Happy Birthday Mr. President" January_by_GoblinQueeen.jpg

I am not surprised about these stupid provoking promos to be shown in Dream channels as many did , for Dream now may consider an Anti-governmental speaker in the eyes of many due to its successful political programs starting with 10 o'clock to the Magdy Mahna's Show to my favourite Wael El-Abrashi's show " I love this guy so much " to Ibrahim Issa , those people tend to forget very important critical fact , guys these private channels are owned by the tycoon "Ahmed Bahgat " who is a member in the NDP and its legendary Policies Committee and since i was a child I always hear that Bahgat and Co. is abbreviation of Bahgat and Alaa Mubarak !! Guys Dream channels are exactly as their name , they are Dream , they are used as Catharsis after all as it is known that as Scientific fact that Pressure can lead to explosion

Any I am such dull impolite girl I did n't congratulate my president for his 70- something birthday after many hours of the party end , and so i will say it again

Happy Birthday Mr.President, Happy Birthday to you

By the way i don't like to call him bad names like what is going on in Manal and Alaa Net, as this is non proper it is against the following

  1. Our Religion
  2. Our Customs
  3. Our traditions toward the elder

I may look angelic but I believe if we should treat our enemies the way that we want them to treat us , in respect

This is really why many Egyptians look to Alaa and Co. in Kafya and Left wing as being rude boys who got bad tongue who curses their elder



Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.