Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Where are those People ? 2


Sorry i missed to include another important names in my list yesterday , very famous important names for very influential personalities in the Arab and Islamic world



  1. Amr Khalid , where is he ? and where is his TV programs to support the Lebanese people ? is n't this Lebanon that gave him shelter when he was exile ? is n't this Lebanon which taught him tolerance ? Lebanon is less then Palestine , not less then Iraq , I remember his daily show during the invasion of Iraq on Iqra TV channel ,why he can't make the same thing for Lebanon, oh I am sorry I forgot the owner of the Iqra channel is greedy Saudi media tycoon and prince of Monopoly Salah Kamal . I am afraid I don't have the same respect from Khalid anymore , I used to defend him and defend his thoughts but since the Mondial and monopoly was right and connection theft is wrong , and this level of respect is decreasing , till reached the lowest level ever.

  2. Youssef El-karadawy , where is he too? and where is his donations campaign for the Lebanese people ??? man I didn't respect this man for once especially in the Prophet Mohamed "PBUH" cartoon crisis when his double face appeared , no for dialogues but yes for Danish products

  3. Shekih El-Azhar , really did you expect much from this man ?? this man attacked the suicide bombers and described them as terrorists , not to mention his glorious stand in the Prophet Mohamed "PBUH" cartoons "it is hard to forget that the head of the holy Azhar , says about the prophet of Islam that he should be not insulted as he is a dead man !!!!"

  4. El-Mofty , well I do respect Ali Goma'a despite all the campaigns against him , the man is always misunderstood , well I wonder why can't he stand to the wahbai fatwa that is spreading like fire and Arabic regimes are using it ?? already Goma'a revealed important thing last year in Al-Ahram daily that Sunni can marry from Shiites Sects and thus there are not bloody infidels like Ben Geeran said.

  5. Pope Shounda , I read in El-Dostor Weekly today "where is he? " ,I am sorry but I am Surprised to find no comment what so ever about the crisis coming from the Egyptian Church , no even a single statement any way I can excuse the Egyptian Church and the Pope since his coming back he is surrounded by troubles that can divide the Egyptian Christian Church whether Maximos new Orthodox Church in Moktam or the new Maroon Church , yup you heard me right , the Maroons are in Egypt already and they got a Church in Maady

  6. El-Qaddafi , the only statement I read for him lately , in fact it was from two days ago ,he said that Lybia was that close from the manufacturing of atomic bomb, really this was dangerous ,real dangerous of course because this means from few miles from the Egyptian borders on the west we got a crazy man with an atomic bomb ,thank God he didn't reach that level , in fact I believe he is bluffing , also another statement where he said that the Libyan economy must be purified from foreign control !! I don't know why he said those statements now or for what occasion , may be in one of public meetings with the Poor Libyan people, nothing about Lebanon ,I can understand why. For those who don't know El-Qaddafi can't go to Lebanon as an order of a court there to arrest him and send him to jail for murder El-Shekih El-Sadr ,the ex-leader of Amal Shiite movement in the South in the 1980s , so probably he is happy that Israel is destroying South of Lebanon !!


As I said those list of names are not surprising for me like the Egyptian religious men Shekih El-Azhar and El-Mofty are appointed by presidential decree and Pope Shounda began I am afraid to be weaken and lost part of his credibility when he called the Copt people to re-elect Mubarak last year !! Khalid is an employee for a Saudi man after all ,and Saudi Arabia is against Iran and you know the rest of this movie , Karadawy is the man of thousand face and El-Qaddafi is a mad man




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.